What are the odds? What are the odds?

I really enjoyed this, but I think those aren't the odds of me being here. Provided with all of those circumstances with the earth, even if it was a different sperm cell or egg cell, or a different great great great great grandparent, that would still be me, so some circumstances do not affect at all that i am living on the earth. They would just be a slightly different me. If you take a crowd of 10,000 people and randomly pick one of them, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that any one alone will be picked, but it is 100% that there will be one picked.

Maze .0 Maze .0

Cool game idea, and thanks for using my music (although I can't get to where it's played :P) the graphics aren't very good and the offline screen is a bit annoying. THE THIRD LEVEL IS SO HARD!!!

p19990 responds:

Haha. Thank you for your review and your awesome music! Your music is in the level 4 I guess, and yes, It's to hard ;)

Golden Funky Groove Golden Funky Groove

Wow! Great work man :)

Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

Damn, bro I love how impactful this. The flow is absolutely mindblowing and your sound design is on point. I just think that the mids are a bit lacking at times and maybe they, along with the highs, could have some more stereo. Other than that, I really enjoy this :) Great work man!

Dead-End Everlasting Dead-End Everlasting