What are the odds? What are the odds?

I really enjoyed this, but I think those aren't the odds of me being here. Provided with all of those circumstances with the earth, even if it was a different sperm cell or egg cell, or a different great great great great grandparent, that would still be me, so some circumstances do not affect at all that i am living on the earth. They would just be a slightly different me. If you take a crowd of 10,000 people and randomly pick one of them, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that any one alone will be picked, but it is 100% that there will be one picked.

Maze .0 Maze .0

Cool game idea, and thanks for using my music (although I can't get to where it's played :P) the graphics aren't very good and the offline screen is a bit annoying. THE THIRD LEVEL IS SO HARD!!!

p19990 responds:

Haha. Thank you for your review and your awesome music! Your music is in the level 4 I guess, and yes, It's to hard ;)

olli - kartta feat. dust (koraii remix) olli - kartta feat. dust (koraii remix)

Super chill track bro :) I love the foley in the beginning. The whole piece doesn't really progress all that much, but it's not a problem and doesn't take away from the song. I also enjoy the cute melody that comes in around 0:47. Good work :)

Soulflight Soulflight

I completely love this!! It's energetic and chill at the same time and it isn't too powerful. The variation is very excellent and the synths are unique and interesting while still clinging onto your fantastic style :) All I have to say is that the kick and the snare aren't completely balanced making the kick much louder which causes the snare to feel less impactful in comparison to the kick (which is great in it of itself but needs mixing with the other drums). Amazing job on this though :)

Lockyn responds:

Thank you so much! I see what you mean with the percussion, definitely my weak point. Thank you for the feedback <3

Detious - Unfinished Detious - Unfinished

These are all so sick, wish all of them would become finished one day. I also recognize the song at 2:25 from the "greatest video of all time" xD

DetiousMusic responds: