What are the odds? What are the odds?

I really enjoyed this, but I think those aren't the odds of me being here. Provided with all of those circumstances with the earth, even if it was a different sperm cell or egg cell, or a different great great great great grandparent, that would still be me, so some circumstances do not affect at all that i am living on the earth. They would just be a slightly different me. If you take a crowd of 10,000 people and randomly pick one of them, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that any one alone will be picked, but it is 100% that there will be one picked.

Maze .0 Maze .0

Cool game idea, and thanks for using my music (although I can't get to where it's played :P) the graphics aren't very good and the offline screen is a bit annoying. THE THIRD LEVEL IS SO HARD!!!

p19990 responds:

Haha. Thank you for your review and your awesome music! Your music is in the level 4 I guess, and yes, It's to hard ;)

Detious - Unfinished Detious - Unfinished

These are all so sick, wish all of them would become finished one day. I also recognize the song at 2:25 from the "greatest video of all time" xD

DetiousMusic responds:

lmao you're right!

SVMMIT - Sun Kissed SVMMIT - Sun Kissed

I like this song a lot, but I don't have very much to say on it because it sounds too much like the other one to differentiate between them because they are the same style, same tempo, even the same key, and overall the same vibe, except minus the formant lead, which is a plus in my opinion :D nice job again and keep at it :)

svmmit responds:

lol yeah, I really wanted to keep a similar style on both songs for this short EP. almost kind of wanted to do like a continuous mix across the songs, but I was too short on time to pull it together for that. thanks for the reviews though !

SVMMIT - First Crush SVMMIT - First Crush

I love everything, especially the 8bit square synth. Good job on using that occasionally enough that it sounds interesting and special rather than using it too much which would have made it sound dull and repetitive. Speaking of repetition, this song does a good job at avoiding too much repetition. The only thing i find a little cheesy is the formant lead. Other than that, this is extremely solid and well mixed :)