What are the odds? What are the odds?

I really enjoyed this, but I think those aren't the odds of me being here. Provided with all of those circumstances with the earth, even if it was a different sperm cell or egg cell, or a different great great great great grandparent, that would still be me, so some circumstances do not affect at all that i am living on the earth. They would just be a slightly different me. If you take a crowd of 10,000 people and randomly pick one of them, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that any one alone will be picked, but it is 100% that there will be one picked.

Maze .0 Maze .0

Cool game idea, and thanks for using my music (although I can't get to where it's played :P) the graphics aren't very good and the offline screen is a bit annoying. THE THIRD LEVEL IS SO HARD!!!

p19990 responds:

Haha. Thank you for your review and your awesome music! Your music is in the level 4 I guess, and yes, It's to hard ;)

Lockyn - Searching (Mithyx Remix) Lockyn - Searching (Mithyx Remix)

I love how dark and ambient and reverby this is. It's almost hard to believe that this originated with a cute, happy tune like searching :)
And wow! I didn't expect to see a remix of Searching that was just published less than a month before I did mine xD. It's really interesting how we both had our own very unique takes and impressions of the same song and how the same exact song can envoke different moods, like how you heard Searching and thought of this remix in your head, and how I did with mine exactly the same, but the results are very unique and different. I'm probably over analyzing but I think my point is across xD you can check mine out if you want :)

MithyxSounds responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you dig the mood change! Also, I'll definitely check yours out :D

SVMMIT - Unlike You SVMMIT - Unlike You

I really like this :) good job!

Far Light Far Light

I really like this song, actually. it's not what I would normally listen to, but I don't mind the lack of substantial evolution because I could listen to this in the background while doing other things. But I don't see why you're getting worked up about genre boundaries. Adding melody to a specific genre doesn't take it out of the realm of music or insult the genre. I really wish people would stop getting stuck in their idea of specific, clearly defined genres and just make the music that comes to their head, not try to fit it in a perceived genre. I like the artists that label all of their music as "electronic" because it matters what the music sounds like, not exactly where it's categorized. What are you even trying to get him to accomplish by sending him a youtube video? Trying to get him to "understand the genre?" You don't need to "understand a genre" to know what feels right in music or what would sound good, so I don't know what your idea of "real electronic music' is.